Protecting your most valuable asset is important and we want your home insurance to do everything you want it to and more. Give us a call to get a custom quote tailored to your needs!




There are different kinds of Home Insurance we offer to our clients, and these are not all of them!


This is your standard homeowner’s policy that covers the described owner-occupied dwelling, private structures on the property, unscheduled personal property on and away from the premises, and loss of use. Personal liability coverage and medical payments coverage are also provided by this policy.


This policy is a type of premium insurance policy that provides broader protection and higher coverage limits than your typical homeowners insurance.


Farm and ranch insurance is a hybrid form of coverage meant to protect you both personally and commercially. Like a homeowner’s policy, farm insurance will cover your home, personal property, farm outbuildings, and personal liability. It also includes coverage for your machinery and livestock (though not for your crops).


Renter’s insurance is property insurance for you if you are renting an apartment, home, condo, etc that provides coverage for your belongings, as well as personal liability and living expenses from loss of use.


Mobile home insurance, or manufactured home insurance, is insurance that covers your mobile, manufactured, modular home. Similar to the Homeowner Insurance you also get liability coverage and medical payments.


Flood insurance is a type of property insurance that covers a dwelling for a loss due to flooding. These policies are required by most lenders when you are in a flood zone and there multiple options both FEMA and non-FEMA. FEMA flood insurance may be required when you have an FHA or VA loan.


Earthquake insurance is a type of property insurance that pays the policyholder in the event of an earthquake that causes damage to the property. Most homeowner’s insurance  policies do not cover earthquake damage and rates depend on your homes location and how likely you are to experience a loss due to an earthquake.


If you are curious about some of the coverage your homeowner’s insurance offers, here are some brief explanations!


Dwelling coverage, or Coverage A, is a part of your homeowner’s policy that covers the costs to repair or rebuild your home after it’s damaged by a covered peril, such as fire. This coverage can also be extended with most companies as extended dwelling replacement coverage if labor, material, and other costs exceed the original amount.

Other Structures

Other Structures, or Coverage B, is a part of your homeowner’s policy covering structures on your property such as a detached garage, your driveway, a shed, and your fence.

Personal Property

Personal property, or Coverage C, protects your belongings, such as clothes, electronics, furnature, etc, from burglary and damage. This is a part of your homeowner’s insurance  policy that protects your belongings if they were to be damaged or stolen.


Personal liability, or Coverage E, is offered on every home insurance policy and provides coverage for you against lawsuits due to bodily injury and/or property damage that you or your family members – even your pets – cause to someone or something. This is a coverage that is very inexpensive, yet so valuable.

Medical Payments

Medical payments, or Coverage F, is a part of a home insurance policy that covers you if someone other than a resident is injured on your property; whether you’re at fault or not. This is meant for small claims and is a very inexpensive coverage to have.

Water/Sewer Backup

Water or sewer backup coverage is an endorsement that reimburses you for water  damage to the structure of your home or personal property if caused by things like a sump pump or sewer line.

Loss of Use

Loss of use also known as Additional Living Expense, or Coverage D, is coverage in the event that you lose use of your home due to direct physical damage and is no longer habitable. This coverage helps to maintain your standard of living while your home is being repaired or rebuilt.


If you want more information about how to protect your home investments, let us know!


Dwelling Fire form 1 is a very basic coverage for rental properties. This covers Named Perils that are specifically listed on the policy. Dwelling fire 2 is a broader coverage for direct physical loss that names more perils than the Dwelling Fire 1. Dwelling Fire 3 is a special form coverage that covers open perils unless specifically excluded.


Vacant Home Insurance covers your home while it is unoccupied and vacant if it were to sustain damage from a covered loss.


Builder’s risk, or course of construction, is a type of property insurance for buildings under construction. This can also provide theft of building materials or liability for when the neighbors want to come check out the progress.


Your home insurance policy can do more than you realize, and it doesn’t cover some things you would think may be covered!

Did you know?

Did you know that your Home Insurance does not cover anything that must be registered by the DMV if damaged while in your home or garage? Make sure you have the proper coverage for your toys!

Equipment Breakdown

Equipment breakdown coverage is not typically covered under your homeowner’s insurance. This endorsement is for appliances, heating and cooling systems, and computer equipment. This would cover your cooling equipment if something breaks due to a heat wave. It does not cover your equipment due to wear and tear.

Service Line Endorsement

Some of our companies will cover your service lines such as sewer, electrical, and water lines if there is a loss due to root invasion, freezing, wear and tear, or breakdown.

Identity Theft Protection

Smart phones, desktop and laptop computers, online gaming sites, social media networks and other high-tech platforms are all susceptible to cyber criminals whose mission is to steal your identities. We have many companies that offer this coverage under your Home Insurance!

Personal Injury

Slander and libel lawsuits are more common than you might think and could be brought about by a Facebook post. This coverage provides defense costs as well as a payout in the event you were found liable for damaging someone’s reputation, even false arrest or invasion of privacy.

Water Seepage or Leakage

Your Home Insurance could cover damage from repeated, continuous seeps or leaks that occur for a period of time due to plumbing system failure, heating and air conditions system failure, and hoousehold appliances.

Did you know?

Did you know that your Home Insurance has set limits on how much it will cover for jewelry, fine arts, rugs, monies and many more? If you don’t know the limit or think you may need more coverage, give us a call!